Sunday, February 14, 2010

Where am I?

Its been a long time since,

I typed out a poem,

I thought about life,

And all its philosophies,

I tried motivating someone,

Expressing the best in me,

Or the real me,

Played Cricket,

Or even watching it with the passion I used to,

Taking a walk all alone,

Listening to music at the same time,

Going to places full of greenery,

Talking to my brother,

Staying together with my sweety all alone,

In the little house,

Eating Ice-cream with Chintu,

Or preparing tea for her and drinking it together,

Speaking about dreams,

Dreaming more.

Maybe, its been some time,

Since I listened to my heart,

Tired of wearing the masks,

To be good enough to make a living,

Hiding so many thoughts,

As others do not think of them nothing more than words,

Now typing my frustration out,

Will I ever know where I want to be,

Will I ever know if I will get there.

Will I ever get the answers,

Here in my words?

1 comment: