Saturday, February 20, 2010

Not all have a name...

The languages that we use are so often limited...
What is the word for the feeling that we have when we see a picture of our close ones or our beloved?
What is the word for those moments we spend with our friends walking, talking? Certainly not having fun, just chill... Atleast not me, as I think these moments are more deeper than "fun"/"Chill"...

And then when it comes to relationships... These are so tricky... I know I have been in love with 4 girls... And there have been instances of curiosity or infatuation...

And now there is someone right now... Although, it's got to do with affection and care, it is not love (I am so in love with my Lady, oh so bright)... Those joyful moments of watching movies together or cracking jokes... Just speaking to each other... There is little bit of wonder in that... Grateful to life to have been able to get to know a very pure heart, innocent soul... There is certainly no name for this relationship... There is no clear boundaries, but some affectionate thoughts... some caring gestures... I just hope to feel and live it as long as it lasts... What is the word for this feeling?

But yet again, who cares for the word... As always, I keep myself open to the wonders of heart... through which I feel my life and others... Keep dissolving in it's mysteries...

2 comments:

  1. Words have limitations; you don't have to name every feeling or every relationship.

    And yeah, there is beauty all around us. Appreciate it while it lasts! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly my point... and I knew you would understand as well...

    ReplyDelete