Sunday, February 14, 2010

How Can You Forget Our LOVE

To Sweety... The most wonderful person I have ever met... The greatest girl I have met...

Your tears,
They felt like spears,
Hurt me more than anything else.

As I heard you say,
To go away,
Make a place in a different heart,
But never asked what was in my heart.

I could see your eyes,
Could feel the water on my cheeks,
But could not do anything to make them stop,
Make you see that you are the only one.

How could you,
Not remember that you made me walk in the clouds,
How could you,Forget the little house,
So many moments,
And promises to make it to the end.

How can I ever see in someone else the light,
That you have in you,
My lady so bright!!
Why do you think,
All our dreams could go with a blink.

We both know the truth,
That we are too good,
Only when together.

Together,
So lets go to that dream again,
Me standing with arms widespread,
Music coming from the mandolin,
With all our love,
With all our dreams,
Waiting,
For you to come running,
And feel the magic all over again,
Come.. Fall in Love… Again…

2 comments:

  1. Why is this poem written/typed out like prose? Maybe, u need to know how to edit HTML/ compose in blogspot.

    Also, enable Comments Moderation. all comments that people post will be sent to your gmail ID; from there you reject/ publish comments based on your desire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pasted from my rediff blog and hence... I am correcting it now...

    ReplyDelete