Sunday, February 14, 2010

Intro

Well... I am the Great Little Warrior... Many of you have seen me... known me... but never understood me... has walked alongside me... but never with me... as someone who has currently decided to keep all my dreams to myself... lessons in this wonderful road that is my life... interesting ha... the road, the journey, the traveller... all are LIFE in different dimensions... yes... in this blog i will be communicating to you my dreams... my thoughts... experiences... I am just like any one of you... working in an MNC... drawing a nice salary... has a nice career going... but in the end when i am all alone... i just ask if this is what i am here for... looking for an answer which I know is NO... but still... may be there is something more to it... something more to me... something more to life... That is all for this one... Sure will be a great one to look at this after some years.. It will be a summary of life for sure... Love all...

2 comments:

  1. Want to be more regular... now that there is lots of time during weekends and with my team to be changed in some while.. I have a clearer and happy mind...

    ReplyDelete