Sunday, February 14, 2010

I am Back

It's been sometime since I wrote something at all on this blog. Infact, I also stopped writing poems after I reached 51 poems. Not a milestone I am very proud of. It's been sometime since I have been thinking of writing some thing... and more often than not the words have dried up...

The words have all dried up but not the thoughts... Thoughts of a wonderful creative club.. of volunteerring at an orphanage... of owning my pet dog... doing something to make this journey pleasant... In midst of all the work and all the tempations of this world I think I have lost myself... So here I am to regain and rediscover myself.. and enjoy the joy ever so again... That is the wonderness of this life... You keep rediscovering and rediscopvering yourself...

There I was... the most silent, serious and lonest person in the college... sitting below the pillar... and here I am... Funniest (i believe so) guy in the office... loud and irritating... But again.. not happy with this... I feel like running away from all this... from all the people I now know... from the place where I work... Just take my bag... some monies... and then walk out... from 1 town to another... wherever the bus goes... wherever the road leads me to... I like that existence.. Away from all the planning and care (worry)... Near to the nature so that I have time to appreciate the sun... the birds... their voice which now irritates me...

Meet newer faces... and with them meet newer faces of ME...

Not sure if this makes any sense for a reader who passes by... My non-existenatialist life as it is... When I look back at the last 2 years and think about life this is what stands out... My Lady ohh Bright's 28th B'day... the way I arranged the gifts for her in my bedroom... The flowers spread across the floor.. and yes of course her face, her expression and her hug... My brother and me whenever we are together... Buying my own home... Amazing... 2 years of life in 2 lines... Can it be more incomplete and disatisfying?...

So here I am.. Back... so that can start discovering life... some meaning... or atleast some ways to give it a meaning... and getting more out of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment