Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Magic is back

My mind/heart has been really active and maybe the most instable it has ever been... I have never driven it to such extremes of craziness... Too much thinking at time, maybe...

Yes.. if you read the blog right below this one... You see I had deceided my mind to do something really drastic... Hurting someone whom i love so much... and Maybe the only girl who can ever love me back...

The very next morning after I write the below blog she comes to my house... We all speak about those magical moments right... It happened in the most natural way... We were supposed to go to wonder la... an amusement park in B'lore... So she walks in the door... and then suddenly she shows me the clothes that she has packed.... asks me if what she is wearing currently is appropriate... I know it is a very common situation... But for something... A word which has the most number of meanings than even the unknown... Really... there she was doing all this... I had slept only for 2 hours... After all the thinking process... I saw the spark... the light that I always saw in her... in US... I could see her as my lovely wife who might be waiting for me to get up... my lovely wife who is watching TV sitting on the couch.. and the magic happened...

I was falling over in love all over again... with same person again... Ohh my.. That is something that i always used to preach whenever I used to speak about the long lasting love...

I showed her the below blog that I had written and how wrong was I... she had tears in her eyes... advising me not to get carried away with dreams and visions so much...

And then in wonder la or on the way to or from there... It was like... It was all back... The feeling.. the comfort... the care.. the coziness... the love... the magic...

Love you Chitu (that is what I call her).... always and all the ways... want to be with you always and all the ways...

So Chitu... Call it greedy although I call it selfishness... I want it all... I want you and also also the Great Little Warrior in me... It's been so long since I have kept him tied down inside... Never ready to face him... But the time is approaching and I need to start acting upon my thoughts...

The first act was to restarting this blog... and through it start a journey of self discovery through self questioning... But the time approaching to expand the deeds beyond this blog...

I will live my life to the fullest... I will devise some way where I can get the best out of both worlds... and as they say where there is love... there will always be hope... there always will be a will and then... there always will be a way...

No comments:

Post a Comment