Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Sights of love... In a nutshell...

There are often days when I remember you...

Remember the times when I used to stand below the pillar outside the canteen... looking at you... wow... you were then the love of my life... never thought would be able to ever love again... don't know if you will ever read this... hope you do... You were the only thing worthwhile then in our college (Vartak , Vasai)... You will be walking with Ramitha and Vini.. your best friends then... then also with your group... And I would be there standing all alone... Looking at you hoping you would look at me once... just once... me on the brink of self realization (still not completely over... but still somewhere inbetween the process)... I had written Love quotes for you... But never showed it to you... But yes, it all helped... all helped me get closer to Life and Love... Thanks a lot for all the wonderful moments and sights of love... Thanks for just being what you are... To finish off... There you are, as far as always... There love was, in my heart as always... Do you even remember me???

Remember the times when we used to have great conversations... something which I used to look forward to everyday... And then those Computer Pracs... Don't know what it meant for you but it will always hold a special place in my memories... You were just the greatest girl I had ever met... And I fell in love with you... To think all this happened after you said that you were engaged... You were the first outsider to have read my diary of love quotes... Do you still remember the Pepsi we had at Vasai Station??? Little moments... Big Difference...

Remember the Lunches we used to have... With little Jeni and Jani... Ohh!!... I miss you the most... Accompanying you till your house... Talking in your terrace... And then going to Shishu Mandir with you... What a great experience it was!!! You too know that was one of your happiest days right... But then just to see you play with the babies there... and then when we were having lunch with those kids... I fell short of words to describe the feeling in my heart then.. Also I still have the ticket of our first film together... The Last Samurai... The silent love story in that... very much like ours... And then the last time I held your hand when you were leaving me for once and ever.. .Ever thought of me.. Did you ever love someone as I loved you... Thanks... You helped in being the poet that I am...

After all this I met life.. the Lady oh So bright... Someone who loved me back... Almost exactly the way I love you... And I am grateful to have met you... Love you so much... Just can't stop loving you... So good that true love is letting go... And now there is an entire lifetime for me to love you as much as I can... Looking forward to meeting you everyday... making you feel good... making you relaxed... making you laugh... surprising you... making love to you... making you comfortable... Love you the most...

2 comments:

  1. hey ani, why don't you separate the three/four loves' descriptions here by paragraphing them? For me it is easy to know where one ends and the other begins; for others, you will have to make the separation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again.. the same thing... Pasted it from Rediff blog... did not know for the 1st 2-3 blogs that it is not taking the paragraphs...

    ReplyDelete