Sunday, September 12, 2010

Just some scribblings

Not sure if it is a poem in a whole or if a part of it is a whole poem in itself... But anyways, it's been long since I wrote a poem and added something to my 50+ collection so far...

Such is Life

Dreams,
Last flame of the candle,
But never extingushing.

Road,
One where my heart walks,
And one where reality hurts.

Day,
Starts with love sleeping next to me,
Then it passes on, and,
Ends with love sleeping next to me,

Ambitions,
So many of them,
So little I have done for them.

Passion,
It's there, it sure is there,
Waiting to erupt.

Life,
Going through it most of the time,
FEW moments though which help me feel it.

Me,
With you always,
And all the ways.

1 comment:

  1. Ani:

    I liked this one a lot... Really nice. Especially, the ending.

    ReplyDelete